Color: As the picture show;
How to Use:
1.Set spindle into geared base by aligning notches. Turn spindle clockwise to secure while holding geared base.
2.Clamp the ball winder to table or other support with integral clamp which is controlled by turning red knob.
3.Rotate yarn guide so loop end faces upward. Pull it out as far as it will go.
4.Yarn is easily placed through guide by simple wrapping it, in a clockwise direction, around the end coil.
5.Turn handle clockwise, forming the yarn into a ball.
– 1 x Wool Winder
- ☆ The wool winder is small and light, Perfect for family-use and portable
- ☆ Wind your yarn into balls by simply turning the crank
- ☆ The ball winder can be clamp to table or other support using integral clamp, clamp will work on thickness up to 1.5”.
- ☆ Transform loose yarn into immaculate well-kept balls
- ☆ Size: approx 4.5*5*4.5cm.