Rbenxia Hand Operated Manual Wool Winder Holder for Swift Yarn Fiber Ball
The wool winder is small and light
Perfect for family-use and portable
There is a detailed usage instruction paper
It is convenient to set up , can be put in most of table sides
HOW TO USE WOOL WINDER
A device for winding yarn into a coerless ball, typically from a skein form.
1, Set spindle into geared base by aligning notches. While holding geared base, turn spindle clockwise to secure.
2.Clamp the ball winder to table or other support using integral clamp, clamp will work on thickness up to 1.5”. Clamp is controlled by turning red knob.
3.Rotate yarn guide so loop end faces upward. Pull it out as far as it will go, locking it into working position as shown.
4.Yarn to be wound should be supported on a swift to allow uniform transfer. Feed end of yarn through yarn guide and secure in notch on top of spindle. Yarn is easily placed through guide by simple wrapping it, in a clockwise direction, around the end coil.
5,Turn handle clockwise, forming the yarn into a ball. Finished ball can be withdrawn from winder by simply pulling off from underside of ball. Yarn from ball can be used by withdrawing from center core or from outer edge.
Features & details:
Color: As the picture show
1.Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.
Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The colors may have different as the difference display,please understand.
1 x wool winder
- Package Size: approx 8.6″ x 3.3″ x 8.6″ (L*W*H). Color: Beige & red. Light weight, Low noise, convenient and portable. The ball winder can be clamp to table or other support using integral clamp, clamp will work on thickness up to 1.5”.
- Transform loose yarn into immaculate, well-kept balls. These nifty, little gadgets require little to no assembly and they easily attach to any table or countertop without leaving damage.
- Heavy duty construction paired with elegant design and functionality .Very easy to wind your yarn into balls by simply turning the crank. If you get tired winding the yarn yourself, get your kids or even your husband to do it.
- Instruction: Lock the winder at the table, tighten up the button to fix it, and put through the iron wire to block on the groove of the disk. Get your knitting and crocheting supplies organized easily. Turn skeins of yarn into clean, neat center pull cakes or balls with ease.
- Note: The metal yarn guide arm comes folded against the ball winder for shipping. The guide arm needs to be moved and positioned opposite the winding handle for correct operation.