With a colour range of over 20 shades, Marriner Double Knit is 100% quality acrylic yarn. Known for being soft and suitable for all types of knitting and crochet projects from Baby clothing to Blankets. Also great for crafts enjoyed by adults and children alike. Please note some colours have now changed.
- If you are looking for wonderfully soft, yet cheap, double knitting wool, then you’ll be hard pressed to find anything more affordable than our classic Double Knit yarn. Offered in a great variety of shades, from greys to blues, to purples, to greens, this is a versatile DK yarn; there is a colour perfect for all people and all projects and it can be used with virtually any DK pattern. Perfect for experimenting or making sure your knitting or crochet essentials are always topped up.
- Made with 100% premium acrylic yarn, our Double Knit range is soft, lightweight, and machine washable at 40°C. The perfect replacement for cheap DK wool, it’s no surprise that our Double Knit yarn is our most popular range.
- Ball Details: 100% Acrylic. Length 300m. Ball Weight 100g.
- Tension: 24 stitches, 32 rows to 10cm on 4mm needles.
- Care Instructions: Machine / Wool wash at 40c, do not iron. Sold and posted in the UK by Marriner Yarns, a UK family business since 1912.