Marriner Yarns 100% Acrylic Chunky Yarn available in various colours.
- Chunky wool is perfect for creating all kinds of comfortable and cuddly knitting and crochet projects, and Marriner’s acrylic alternative is no different. Soft, strong and durable, our Chunky yarn can be used with almost any ‘chunky’ knitting or crochet pattern, including everything from children’s clothing, hats, scarves and other accessories, as well as cushion covers and blankets.
- As a cheap wool alternative, our 100% acrylic Chunky range is incredibly versatile and adaptable. Offered in our most popular neutral colours like cream, white, oatmeal and silver, as well as eye-catching bright colours like seagreen, mustard and violet, you have the potential to create hugely varied colour palettes.
- Ball Details: 100% Acrylic Chunky Yarn. 140m Length. 100g Ball Weight.
- Tension: 14 stitches, 20 rows to 10cm on 6.50mm needles
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash / Wool Wash at 40c, Do not Iron. Sold and posted in the UK by Marriner Yarns, a UK family business since 1912.