Marriner Aran with Wool is a premium quality wool blend at an unbeatable price. This Marriner Yarn will knit to all standard Aran designs. Aran is 80% Acrylic and 20% Wool.
- Aran knitting wool is a classic yarn that is traditionally used to create beautifully detailed cable jumpers. Between a Double Knit and Chunky, Aran is now more popular and widely used than ever. Blending the traditional wool with acrylic means that this yarn really delivers the best of both worlds. More affordable and lightweight, it is incredibly soft, strong and durable.
- Offered in large 400g balls, our Aran-with-Wool range allows you to create so many different projects from just one or two balls. Great for traditional cable jumpers, but also perfect for any Aran pattern, as well as blankets, furnishings, accessories and other knitting or crochet projects.
- Ball Details: 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool. Length 800m. Ball Weight 400g.
- Tension: 19 stitches, 24 rows to 10cm on 5.00mm needles
- Care Instructions: Machine / Wool wash at 40c, do not iron. Sold and posted in the UK by Marriner Yarns, a UK family business since 1912.