With this Set of 4 Long Knitting Looms you can Knit wooly Hats, leg warmers, Scarves, Sweaters, Baby Blankets, Shawls, dishcloth, Placemats, Afghans and Much More. KnitUK NEW Series Long Looms Set includes: 1) Blue Loom: 62 pegs + 62 extra-pegs (contrast colour: pink) – length: 58cm, 2) Green Loom: 50 pegs + 50 extra-pegs (contrast colour: pink) – length: 47m, 3) Yellow Loom: 38 pegs + 38 extra-pegs (contrast colour: pink) – length: 36cm, 4) Red Loom: 26 pegs + 26 extra-pegs (contrast colour: pink) – length: 26cm, 5) Basic Instruction sheet (knit a scarf)/ looming hook / plastic tapestry needle / yarn guide (white plastic straw), 6) FREE crochet hook. Note: we always include 10 extra-pegs more than you need to complete this Set. There are free Instructional videos to help you to make a scarf and another video to show how to insert/remove extra pegs of New Series Knitting Looms. Check it out! Part 1 – Cast On: double knitting a scarf in the long red knitting loom https://youtu.be/xtKa9xP8pVI Part 2 – Add a ball of yarn in your scarf on the long red knitting loom. https://youtu.be/8PRaU1SDJ9U Part 3 – Casting Off a loom knitted scarf in the long red knitting loom. https://youtu.be/Qw6r9qqUSoE How to insert/ remove extra pegs – http://youtu.be/wbysCWIC56A
- Long Knitting Looms Set of 4: 4 sizes long looms + Looming Hook & Wool Needle + Yarn Guide (white straw)+ basic instruction (loom knit a scarf) + FREE crochet hook
- Long Knitting Looms Set of 4 – You can Knit Baby Blankets, Shawls, Afghans, Place Mats & Much More
- Easy to Follow illustrated basic instructions: How to knit a scarf (beginners)
- Insert the extra pegs to knit with DK, Aran and chunky yarns. To knit with chunky or super chunky yarns you don’t need the extra-pegs. You can remove extra pegs and insert them again.
- Children will learn loom knit quickly, but adult supervision is necessary in order to avoid accident using the looming hook.