18 pairs of high quality knitting needles (36 total pcs) presented in a beautiful tube for easy storage. The needles are made using bamboo with a dark varnish, resulting in a light and smooth knitting experience – no more heavly metal needles! This is an ideal set for beginners as there is a wide range of widths, but also good for experienced knitters.
Arthritic fingers may find these easier to use because they are lighter than traditional metal needles. The needles are single pointed, with a stop at the other end to prevent the yarn falling off. Each needle is about 35cm in length.
- 18 sets of high quality knitting needled
- Eco-friendly bamboo needles with cardboard tube
- 2.0mm, 2.25mm, 2.5mm, 2.75mm, 3.0mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm
- Lightweight so great for arthritic fingers
- Presentable storage box great for a present