New Series – NEW Knitting Loom Assortment: 1 x Long Loom + 3 x Round Looms: with a hole between pegs for an extra-peg. New peg head profile: slim head! Therefore, more space between peg heads…This will make it easier for you to wrap the yarn around the pegs when the extra-pegs are inserted in the loom! This is a Versatile Knitting Loom: you can use with bulky yarn or insert extra pegs and knit with thinner yarn. There are holes to insert extra-pegs between standard pegs that is 1.8cm on the Red Long Loom but this is reduced to 0.9cm with extra-pegs in (good to work with fine yarn). Green, Red and Blue looms have standard pegs 1.8, 1.6 and 1.6 cm apart, but using extra pegs these distances are halved. You can knit using super-chunky yarn (super bulky), Chunky, Aran and DK weight yarns using the extra pegs between standard spaces. * Knitting yarn is not included. Knitting Loom Assortment Set includes: 1) Red Long Loom: 26 pegs (+ 26 extra-pegs in contrast colour pink) – length: 26cm, 2) Green Round Loom: 36 pegs (+ 36 extra-pegs in contrast colour pink) – diameter: 23cm, 3) Red Round Loom: 31 pegs (+ 31 extra-pegs in contrast colour pink) – diameter: 18cm, 4) Blue Round Loom: 22 pegs (+ 22 extra-pegs in contrast colour pink) – diameter: 13cm, 5) Basic Instructions sheets for knitting with the long loom and with round looms/ 1 Looming Hooks & plastic needle for wool / white plastic straw. Made in China. Manufacturer instructs to use a mallet to hammer extra pegs in the loom and tweezers to remove them, but we find quite challenging to remove them using tweezers or fingers and we prefer to do it using craft pliers…or the fork side of a hammer. Notes: Yarn is not included in this Set. Instructions sheets are “basic” start up on loom knitting for scarf and hat. This YouTube video shows how to insert/remove extra pegs of New Series Knitting Looms A Instructional video to help you to insert/remove extra pegs of New Series Knitting Looms http://youtu.be/wbysCWIC56A
- Knitting Loom Assortment Set of 4 (1 x Long loom + 3 Round Knitting Looms + 1 x Looming Hooks & 1 x Wool Needles + Yarn Guide + Basic Instructions for Hat and Scarf.
- KnitUK New Series Knitting Looms – Versatile Looms use with DK or chunky yarns. Sold in UK
- Insert extra-pegs to work with finer yarns and remove then if you wish to work only with chunky yarn. Then, you can insert again if you decide to knit with finer yarns again.
- NEW peg profile: more space between peg heads make it easier for you to wrap the yarn around the peg when the extra pegs are inserted.
- Long loom is excellent size for scarves and flat panel projects such as placemats, cushions, dishcloth and granny-squares for blanket, shawl, doormat or table cloth. Round Looms are excellent for woolly hats for babies and adults, good for socks and they can be used to knit pinwheels to rest your tea pot and pans, or you can knit other flat panel projects such as cushion-covers, placemats, granny-squares for blankets and table cloth, dishcloth, etc…