Knitter Looms Set, 5 Size Round Knitting Looms Set Scraf Hat Maker, Plastic Round Knitting with 4 Size Pompom Maker and Knitting Needle and Hook for DIY Use
Discription of Round Knitting Looms Set:
❀ Material: Light weight and durable plastic.
❀ 5 size of round knitting looms:9cm/13cm/18cm/23cm/28cm.
❀ Diameter of pompom maker:3.5cm/5.5cm/7cm/9cm.
❀ Colors: as pictures show
❀ Package Including:5 x Long Knitting Looms/4 x Pompom Makers/1 x Yarn Needle/1 x Loom hook
Features of Knitter Looms Set:
❀ Knit beautiful hats, scarves and more with this round knitting loom kit.
❀ These knitting looms are lightweight, easy to use and hold, making them a great choice for knitting beginners and those more advanced.
❀ Loom knitting extremely easy and funny,more quick than the needle knitting.
❀ Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
❀ 0-1in error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
- 【Knitting Looms Kit of 5 Size】The round knitting looms kit size including: 9cm/13cm/18cm/23cm/28cm. And the pompom maker size is: 3.5cm/5.5cm/7cm/9cm. The hook size is 13cm, the knitting needle size is 7cm.Fully meet all your needs.
- 【Wide Usage】These circular shaped looms are perfect for making mats, scarves, headbands, hats, socks and much more.These are great when used with a whole range of wools in various thickness and material so you can use them over and over again.You can use these make scarves, hats, socks, shawls for your family.
- 【Pefect for DIY Use】They are perfect to use following a whole range of patterns and designs and give excellent results when used with chunky, thick knit wool and yarn.Super easy and quick knitting on a loom for both beginners and pros.
- 【No Risk】 Please don’t worry about the quality, and buy safely! You can always claim a full refund, no questions asked! We want all our customers to be happy and satisfied. We offer 100% Risk-free Customer Satisfaction Guarantee to all our customers.
- 【Easy to Use】Pegs on the circular looms can’t removable, it will not fall out when you are looming.Just like in needle knitting, the stitches on a knitting loom are formed by interconnecting loops that become a piece of fabric. The pegs function as needles; each peg holds one loop that becomes a stitch. The yarn sits around the pegs. The knitter comes and wraps each of the pegs, then lifts the bottom loop over and off, letting the loop drop to the inside of the loom. Each time the knitter lifts