Welcome to a collection of fun and colourful festive knits book 2. Zoe Halstead has designed ana fantastic array of christmeas knits for the winter season including gingerbread men toys,Christmas tree garland, mug cosies, tea cosies, tree decorations and a stocking pattern. Easy to follow instructions accompany detailed photographs of each of 10 projects to make your knitting experience an enjoyable one. King Cole yarns are used including; Pricewise DK, Merino Blend DK, Cuddles Chunky, Dollymix DK and Big Value DK. Also required are various knitting needles, double pointed needles and a tapestry needle. Other materials like washable toy stuffing and buttons may be required depending on the project.
- This King Cole Christmas Knits Two booklet instructs you how to knit Christmas designs over 17 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
- Each design can be made using double knitting wool unless otherwise stated.The projects should be knitted up using 1 Pair 3.25mm (UK 10 USA3) 1 Pair 4mm Double Pointed (UK8 USA6) 1 Pair 4mm (UK8 USA6) 1 Pair 6mm (UK4 USA10) knitting needles unless otherwise stated.
- The items this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows: gingerbread man toy, christmas tree garland, tree mug cosie, pudding mug cosie, rudolph tea cosy, christmas pudding tea cosy, knitted chains, table running, cutlery stocking and tree decorations.
- The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement. These christmas ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for knitters.
- These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the design. Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.