ARTS AND CRAFTS! Does your little one love to stay busy? With this play set they are able to create and design their very own fashion. This play set allows your little one to create their own scarf, hat, poncho, leg warmers, or even a sweater with this amazing knitting set! Just thread the yarn into the spindles and turn the crank to start knitting. So simple and fun to use that your child will have a strong sense of accomplishment when they see the finished result of their creation! You can even take part whilst creating your own knitted creation – a great alternative way to interact with your child. This mill machine features 40 needles, a regulator for loose, moderate or tight stitches, and a flat or round stitches option. In addition, this mill is hand crank operated and there is no need of batteries! Arts and crafts improve fine motor skills and hand eye co-ordination, meanwhile, teaches kids to follow instructions while keeping them entertained. Contents: 1x knitting machine. 1x crochet hook. 1x plastic needle. 1x user manual. 2x wool pieces. Recommendations & Warnings: For domestic use only. Not suitable for children under 6 years. To be used under direct adult supervision.
- CREATE YOUR OWN FASHION: This arts and crafts play set is a brilliant way to interact with your little one. Help them create their own clothing pieces and get creative with this knitting set.
- CONTENTS: This set has everything your child will need to create their very own clothing pieces! 40 needles, yarn, a crochet hook, wool and a yarns needle are included.
- BENEFITS: Encourage your child to be creative with this fantastic play set! Your child is able to improve on their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination through play.
- CHILD FRIENDLY: This play set has been designed and created specifically for children, with a complete instruction manual included in the set along with being made from safe and durable materials – your child is able to have the maximum amount of fun!
- RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS: Not suitable for children under 6 years. To be used under direct adult supervision.