Size is permanently marked on needles. Needles are anti-resistance to keep longevity.
- ★ WHY CHOOSE US – the join of the needle & cables are smooth and sturdy. Not break easily or snag yarns like other products. US size mark. Others only have mm mark and you have to measure.
- ★ The kit includes 11 pairs – Size 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm. Each needle tip is 5″ long. The tube is 30″ long. Total length is 40″ long, nice for bigger knit projects, like tank tops, scarfs, sweaters, blanket.
- ★ WHY CHOOSE WOOD/BAMBOO CIRCULAR NEEDLES – super light and not as slippery as the metal and plastic ones.
- ★ The bamboo circular knitting needles are bamboo with semi-pointy tips. The cord is a hollow tubing. The tube structure makes these the best for knitting in the round with two circular needles. The tube is only slightly thinner than the needles so you don’t get super-tight stitches near the end of the needles, and the tubes are wonderfully floppy and don’t get in the way of your hands. Very natural feeling once you get used to the plastic tubing. Works great for so many knit sizes.
- ★ There is a plastic odor to the tube. After hanging the needles and allowing them to air out, they are just as good as the high dollar versions in craft shops.